Job Title: Business Consultant/Technical Consultant
Location: Fully remote from the European Union
Salary: Up to 75k EUR net + VAT
Contract Type: B2B
We are happy to announce that we have just started working with a new client. Our German client has been helping businesses turn their workplace digital for over a decade, creating cutting-edge solutions and continuously expanding its services. We are looking for a Business Consultant/Technical Consultant with advanced German skills to join a small team of 10 people and have a real impact on modern and innovative solutions.
- Relevant experience with agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Expertise in Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach, or Release Train Engineer (preferred)
- Experience with quality management standards (e.g. ISO 26262, SPICE/ Automotive SPICE, ISO/IEC 15504)
- Experience in optimizing requirements management and documenting processes
- Relevant certifications or experience with development models (V-model, agile development e.g. SAFe)
- Fluent in English and German (B2-C1 level)
- Record customer requirements for the introduction and expansion of Atlassian products
- Develop complete solution scenarios - from analysis to conception to implementation
- Act as a "bridge builder" between organizational development and the technical team
- Provide advice and support in the implementation of defined processes
- Contribute to the further development of the use of the Atlassian toolchain
- Analyze complex business processes and support management with technical requirements, key figures, and processes in the business analytics environment
- Design customer journeys
- Work with Power BI and eazyBI
- Train teams in defined processes, methods, and tools
In addition to a position in a fantastic, motivated team of professionals, we will support your independence and take care of your professional development. If you are interested, we will give you the opportunity to learn new technologies in our other projects.
What's waiting for you? Fully remote work (with occasional travel), flexible working hours, equipment according to your wishes, and 30 vacation days.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your motivations and needs.