- Your role will consist of a series of actions which verifies, corrects and validates the company’s financial output, making sure that the information can be further used in the decision-making processes.
- Make sure that the actuals follow the established conventions
- Coordinate with Finance & Accounting possible corrections
- Data mastering
- Support stakeholders in the forecasting & budgeting processes
- Prepare analysis for management board
- Your team consists of accounting professionals, who collaborate with key management positions within the organization.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a continuous growing company, enjoy a pleasant environment where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Previous experience in end-to-end financial processes or similar roles (Controlling, FP&A)
- Analytical thinking
- Flexible mindset and creative problem solving skills
- Coordination skills
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
- Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments.