- Participate in the design of financial markets software products
- Evolve technically while working on data-intensive latency sensitive products
- Provide and receive constant technical feedback via well-established code-review practices
- Ensure internal quality standards are met through automated testing (e.g., unit, integration, performance and throughput tests, etc.)
- Learn and improve your expertise in financial assets, investment banking, and financial technology
- Work in agile teams to develop our product and services across the full project life cycle
- Contribute and promote best practices in our development cycles using continuous integration.
- Mandatory A Bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university in STEM - Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc
- From junior level to around 5 years of software engineering experience
- Development experience in Java 11 or above
- Comprehensive knowledge of core Java and JDK
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Familiar with applying OOP concepts in environments with challenging performance demands
- Good communication skills with an effective level of English proficiency
- A passion for technology.
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or financial technologies (e.g., FIX protocol, etc.)
- Experience with various testing frameworks and methodologies (e.g., JUnit, Spock, Spek, Mockito, etc.) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Groovy, or other development languages would be advantageous
- Experience in version control technologies
- Experience working on LINUX/UNIX systems
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and performance profiling
- Familiar with functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of internet protocol suite and networking programming.