Westernacher Business Management Consulting
Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 750 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA, and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
SAP SD/MM (Senior) Consultant
If you enjoy working with high-caliber people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be! To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for an SAP SD/MM (Senior) Consultant.
We offer you the chance to:
- Take ownership of all technical and functional aspects of configuration and related integration elements as the lead configuration expert
- Provide the analysis and design processes, as well as associated documentation, including technical and functional specifications and test plans
- Understand and translate business concepts into executable functional designs
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop functional design documents and testing scripts to ensure they align with the current system designs and best practices
- Plan, prepare, and execute system/product/acceptance/operational readiness testing
- Create test approaches, conditions, cycles, scripts, and environments
To join our team you need:
- 3-5 years of implementing the SAP SD/MM modules
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least two or more full-cycle SAP implementations
- Additional/cross-module knowledge is an asset
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams
- Available to travel if the job requires it
- Fluent in English and/or German is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company training
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours/opportunities to telecommute
On an internal company level, you will be a key player in our global competence center and contribute to knowledge-sharing, best-practices implementation, and the development of our demo environment.
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently, and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused, and results-oriented.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR