What you'll do at UiPath
- Develop robust and reliable components, identify bugs and bottlenecks and devise solutions to address these issues
- Use your problem-solving skills to develop and build code with performance in mind
- Use an engineering centric approach to solve complex problems in the document understanding space
- Work with teams across other locations to innovate and develop best-in-class document understanding solutions
- Maintain and improve the code quality, organization, and automation, by writing unit tests, integration tests and e2e automations
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven track record (5+ years experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services.
- Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Rust etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
- Experience working with cloud ecosystems such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and DevOps.
- Ability work with globally distributed teams.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Programming experience with .NET framework, C#
- Familiarity working with documents and using OCR technologies
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Full-stack development is good to have