We are seeking a Senior SAP Consultant (CAR) to join our team
SEE YOURSELF IN THIS ROLE
- As the Senior SAP Consultant (CAR), you will play a vital role in our project.
- Your expertise will be central to providing expert SAP CAR advice and support to both the project team and our valued clients.
- Your collaboration skills will shine as you work closely with stakeholders to comprehend their requirements and contribute insights to enhance business processes.
- Your technical prowess will be utilized as you design, configure, and implement SAP CAR solutions in partnership with the development team.
- If you have experience in SAP BW and SAP CAR, and even better if you have SAP Logistics experience, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide expert SAP CAR advice and support to both the project team and clients
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to thoroughly understand their requirements, contributing valuable insights to improve business processes
- Design, configure, and implement SAP CAR solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Play a pivotal role in creating Functional Specifications
- Extend training and support to end-users, ensuring seamless adoption of the SAP CAR system
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience with SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR), showcased at Seniority levels A3 or A4
- Proficiency in English level of B2 or higher
- Ability to excel both as an independent contributor and a valuable team member
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that foster effective collaboration
- Willingness to travel, enhancing your scope and exposure
- Experience in taking project interviews, reflecting your adeptness in showcasing your skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working within an Agile framework, and a familiarity with the Retail industry
- We gather like-minded people: Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Chance to work abroad for up to 60 days annually
- Relocation within our 50+ offices
- We provide growth opportunities: Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- We cover it all: Stable income (Employment Contract or B2B)
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Corporate and social events