Senior Customer Logistics Specialist
- Be the main interface with customers.
- Implement and adapt the customer requirements in procurement planning and production planning.
- Control and monitor the customer delivery performance.
- Maintain the basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems.
- Support in implementing logistics concept - ramp up figures specific to each customer.
- Implement the project team requirements for the procurement and production planning.
- Dispatch customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary production-synchronous call down into production, in order to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking due account of production resources and processes and safeguard on-time delivery.
- Monitor the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow.
- Monitor the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach.
- Measure compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time.
- Control external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs.
- Professional expertise - minimum 2 years on a similar position.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Integration program – we will make sure your integration into the team is as smooth as possible.
- The 13th salary – December is the month of gratitude and appreciation, and we want to show it to you by offering the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holiday.
- Meal tickets with a value of 30 ron/working day.
- Canteen – take a break and enjoy a hot meal in our canteen. We offer you a daily subvention.
- Medical subscription and on-site medical office – you will benefit of a premium medical subscription through the Regina Maria network.
- Vacation days – we truly believe in long time partnership and that’s why, starting with your 3rd year within the company, we offer you 1 more day of vacation according to your seniority in the company.
- Discounts – you will have access to more than 2700 discounts through Benefit platform.
- Trainings and certifications – your learning journey will include technical and soft skills trainings to be a pioneer in your field.
- Bookster – Are you a passionate reader? Then you can borrow your favorite books from the Bookster Library.
- Professional Development – we encourage our colleagues to grow inside our organization by accessing the available opportunities.
- Mobile work – Our "Mobile Work Policy" gives our employees the opportunity to achieve the best possible balance between work and their private life.
- Relocation package – if you are located outside of Brasov County and you want to move here, we provide a relocation bonus, paid with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses – Encourage your friends to join our electrified future and we will reward you with a bonus.
- Unforeseen situations – we offer you additional vacation days in case of unfortunate events.
- Birthday – We encourage you to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones by offering a paid extra day of vacation.