- Job Description No. 1: SAP Senior In-house Consultant for WM (with basics of ABAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Good Skills in SAP Module WM and EWM module as well warehouse processes
- Experiences in interfering SAP moduls (e.g. PP) and Data migration tool LSMW/LTMC
- Working in international projects
- Microsoft Office & Language: English (German is an advantage).
Detailed job instructions
- Being IT business partner in operations questions, concepts, strategic discussions and business process design
- Developing of concepts for optimization of the WM processes in collaboration with the operating department. (digitalization and process standardization and automatization with innovative solutions)
- Support and consult in WM process and application development/improvements based on Business needs and Hella Standards. Identifying and implementing rationalization measures within the course of CIP. Preparing and implementing test scenarios, documentations, as well as preparing decision-related documents and Change Requests in the WM area
- Implementation of WM projects or functionalities, communication with the operating departments, members of the team and consultants having regards to deadlines and capacity
- Working on SAP Rollouts and S4/HANA Migration project
- Checking, testing, redesign and implementation of WM processes in existing system
- Analyzing and correction of errors in the WM modules including global, 2nd and 3rd level support
- Support, preparing and handling of trainings to the operating departments members, key users, etc.
- Close collaboration with other SAP PP/QM/SD/MM modules
- Creating documentations concerning the WM -processes and –system components.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Min. 5+ years of detailed SAP WM configuration and process experience in automotive-/ (OE) and aftermarket with min. of 2 full project lifecycles
- Min. 1 year S/4 and EWM knowhow
- ABAP basic knowledge (like debugging ability), SAP S/4 and Fiori is an advantage
- Microsoft Office, communication skills in written and verbal in English is required
- Project Management, Rhetoric / discussion techniques as well meeting management techniques
- Experiences in interfaces to external MES systems (IDoc based)
- Willingness to travel.