Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
eCommerce Project Manager Specialist
We have an opportunity for an eCommerce Project Manager Specialist to join us at Honeywell in BUCHAREST, RO. The role’s focus is the development, implementation, and adoption of the One SPS (Safety and Productivity Solutions) eCommerce platform for SPS business. Work in collaboration with the eCommerce SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) project team all SPS PSS business functions: marketing, product management, engineering, field sales organization, key business partners and senior management team. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
Our Safety and productivity solutions helps create faster, more seamless, agile, and efficient supply chains, better protect human health, improve worker safety, and help meet sustainability goals by leveraging connectivity, advanced data analytics, software, robotics, sensors, advanced materials and integrated human and automated systems. Helping organizations become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
- Manage the One SPS eCommerce platform project for the SPS- PSS business
- Gather and understand the SPS- PSS businesses’ needs and ensure they are included and prioritized in the project schedule
- Manage the project RAIL and follow up on actions with the action owners
- Project discovery and requirements gathering
- Create and deliver trainings to the onboarding sales and customer experience teams
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience deploying eCommerce platforms (SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris is a plus)
- Project management principles and experience
- Proven ability to work with different cross functional teams
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (or other ERP systems), ETL systems, product information systems, digital asset management systems, and CRM systems is a plus
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!