HR Services Specialist with Italian
Team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for a HR Services Specialist with Italian to join our team in Bucharest.
HR Services Specialist responsibilities:
- Support continuous Improvement & enhancements to include testing and roll outs.
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Serve as local POC for any issues or questions regarding local T&A.
- Manage reporting requirements from T&A system.
- Assist in the application and interface change management as a result of configuration changes, upgrades, enhancements.
- Support testing activities as a result of local applications changes or release upgrades in collaboration with IT team and local HR.
- Assist in the discussion of operational T&A issues with the local country teams and agree on plan to get closure on open items.
- Follow up & closure of issues and errors.
- Maintains employees' work timesheet in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures compliance with local policies and procedures and administrative directives related to time, attendance and leave.
- Execute Weekly/Monthly Period Close. Execute year end close process.
- Support internal audits, external audits, in conjunction with T&A activities.
- Train employee/mangers, system users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree
- Previous relevant experience in HR Administration
- MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English, Italian
- Hybrid mode of working 3/2
- Medical plan
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
- Meal allowance
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.