We are Printec!
Printec is a leader in business-to-customer transaction technologies in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technological solutions that reimagine transactions and create easy and secure interactions for 35 years.
From click & collect parcel delivery and vending unattended machines to digital on-boarding and electronic signature solution, we aspire to make digital transactions safer, faster and easier.
Through our solutions and services, we enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
Did you know that Printec is behind your daily transactions? Watch the video to discover some of our business solutions.
We are currently seeking for a driven Solutions Presales Consultant
We are currently seeking for a driven Solutions Presales Consultant with passion for technology to ensure a healthy & growing business and ability to create long-term trustful relationships with vendors and customers.
You will be working closely with Account Managers to ensure revenue targets and to identify & analyze technology-based solutions in order to make Printec’s offering relevant for our customers’ business challenges.
You will be providing presales technical support for a wide range of Printec solutions and play a pivotal role in the success of Printec’s growth and diversification plans.
- Provide presales technical support to sales teams by identifying, analyzing and understanding current and future business needs and consulting on technology-based solutions
- Develop and validate, through close follow-up with technical buyers, the technical solutions that fit with Printec’s customer needs
- Create and manage vendor relationships
- Develop and consult on the technical solution for bids/RFPs
- Develop and validate the technical part of the contractual agreement with client
- Strengthen business and technical intelligence of your area of expertise to provide specific market information on technology trends, target clients and competition analysis
- Learn about Printec’s solutions and services and keep country management, sales and delivery teams up to date on new features and requirements
- Contribute to Printec’s business development towards solutions and services to identify new business opportunities
- BSc in Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years overall proven work experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in the Information Technology industry or Banking Institutions (IT/Operations Department)
- High-level understanding of the respective software and technology solutions for the designated sector
- Strong knowledge of information systems, methodologies, technologies and tools
- Experience in Transaction Automation Systems and Solutions will be considered a strong asset
- Work experience in international, multi-cultural environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable technology-based solutions
- Problem solver with business acumen dedicated to meet expectations and requirements of clients
- Strong analytical, communication skills & team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care subscription
- Meal tickets
- Flexible benefits (holiday vouchers/private pension/private health insurance)
- Modern & performant work tools
- Flexible Working (flexible schedule & remote working)
- Online & in class trainings
- A friendly work environment encouraging development, with great passion for innovation, dialogue and collaboration
- Annual performance evaluation, salary review & bonus
- Focus on organizational culture - values based organization