Project Manager - Automotive Power Electronics
As a Project Manager, you will join an international, dynamic team and participate in the development of reference designs for Automotive power electronics applications using Infineon semiconductors. These projects typically involve hardware development activities for one or multiple boards and mechanical components, as well as software development for implementing desired functionality and a graphical user interface.
- Manage projects for the development of reference designs
- Use project management tools to structure projects, maintain timelines, and control progress
- Handle project-related reporting and documentation
- Manage changes and stakeholder communication throughout the project
- Resolve conflicts between project team members in a productive manner
- Create commitment to assigned work packages and hold project team members accountable
Reference designs are example systems built to demonstrate the performance of Infineon chipsets to potential customers in an application context.
As a team player with a proactive and customer-oriented personality, you drive projects to high-quality results in an innovative and creative way. Your talent for communication enables you to interact both with internal and external partners excellently. You thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment, demonstrating stress-resistance and flexibility. You value economic success and are eager to take responsibility and manage risk.
- Degree in engineering, physics, or related subject
- 3+ years of working experience as a project manager
- Experience with automotive power electronics systems
- Project management knowledge in terms of project initiation, planning, execution, and closing
- Leadership and self-organizational skills
- Process-oriented mindset
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together. Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Our products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications, along with the appropriate software.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone. This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect, and tolerance and are committed to giving all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant's experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting. Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
For more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon, please visit our website.