SAP Finance COE Project Manager
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support business activities
- Supports the process optimization and development of efficient Financial and Consolidation Management and provide effective solutioning in SAP-related expertise.
- Supports Business leaders to define requirements and assist with Process Improvement in the area of Finance, FP&A, Consolidation, treasury, Statutory reporting.
- Will have to work with global project teams to deliver effective methodologies from Business Case to Post-mortem review / lesson Learnt of all finance applications.
- You will plan and organize project/ program activities, interface with internal and external partners to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Will have to manage change to deliver effective project management and tracking working closely with development team ( vendors )
- Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
- Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant and are continuously improved to drive better business results.
Continuous process Improvement Projects
- Should be able to identify business problems and recommend right solutions.
- Should be able to get the solutions implemented working with vendors on time and with good quality.
- Monitor program progress
- Should be able to manage the projects and also report the status to leadership.
- Track the progress by vendors and also evaluate the vendor status reports.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- 10+ years as a functional expert
- SAP FI CO module / functional and technical knowledge.
- US GAAP knowledge
- Automotive knowledge
- Experience in Agile Project delivery