Job Title: SAP Migration Consultant
- Analyze the existing data structures in the legacy systems and create a detailed overview of the data to be migrated.
- Perform data mapping to ensure that the data is transferred correctly to the SAP system and supports the required business processes.
- Define data quality requirements, cleanse and transform data according to specifications.
- Create data transformation rules and perform test migrations to ensure that data integrity and consistency are maintained.
- Perform the actual data migration and monitor the progress of it, identify and resolve issues or errors that arise, and ensure that the migration is completed according to defined schedules and quality standards.
- Support Local Data Owners & Experts to define migration scope, logic, and ruleset (creation of Migration Demand Documents, selection rules & mappings).
- Develop programs for data transformation based on specified rules in ABAP. Developments will be done in the Tool "Crystal Bridge" by SNP.
- Use your experience and knowledge across the entire lifecycle, train teams, and share your knowledge for a better together.
- Profound process- and user- as well as customizing-knowledge in the SAP [FI, CO, MM, PM] modules and the integration with controlling.
- Several years of experience with ABAP and SAP DB structure and dependencies.
- Experience as a key user or consultant in the SAP FI environment and in SAP implementation and migration projects (esp. S/4 HANA).
- Experience with agile project work and knowledge of SAP Solution Manager.
- Team player combined with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) German languages will be a plus.
- Willingness to travel across Europe.
What you can expect from a Career in E.ON Software Development:
- Access to internal learning programs and online learning platforms.
- A stable work environment that offers you the flexibility to have a personal and fulfilling work rhythm.
- 25 vacation days, so you can have the right balance between your private and professional life.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible benefits package (you can pick what you want from a wide range of benefits: from gym membership to holidays, meal or shopping vouchers).