- He/she is the client's privileged contact in the implementation process, working closely with Celergo's global partners to help the client analyse and implement payroll regulations in accordance with legislation and guarantee the highest level of service.
- Perform analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
- Conduct global kick off call, create project charters, roll out plan and project plans for all the countries in scope and assuring that all the milestones and timelines are respected by the client and in country partners.
- Make sure client respects implementation window as per the contract agreement.
- Make sure all related tools are constantly updated and billing information is accurate so that customers are properly invoiced.
- Assist with the global implementation process, working closely with Celergo’s global partners.
- Analysis of the client's organisation (information channel, interface, etc.).
- Configuration of regulatory settings in the global ADP platform (CGC).
- Develop, test and optimize the global solution according to the customer’s specifications make sure all the steps are followed in the system to allow correct invoicing process.
- Organize and support meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status, discuss and review issues.
- Responsible for providing status reporting and providing responsive feedback to management and senior leadership.
- Provide action plans and issue resolution, as appropriate.
- Explain payroll (compensation, benefits etc) and its financial implications to clients.
- Clearly explain country specific payroll issues to clients with the help of the in-country partners.
- Train clients through online demonstrations using our payroll technology.
- Serve as a point of contact for client inquiries, invoicing, and fulfilment regarding client-impacting issues throughout implementation.
- Review Excel documents and verify figures using basic accounting knowledge.
- Relay pertinent payroll information to our global partners in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Ability to problem-solve and seek alternative solutions.
- Travel to client location when required.
- Education -- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience -- Two to five years related experience and/or training, preferably in a service environment.
- Other Skills and Abilities -- Bilingual Language skills are preferred. Project management certification a plus.
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned projects.
- Quality control reports.
- Utilisation rate.
- Celergo Implementation process training: Project Manager and Implementation Consultant.
- Product training (CGC platform).
- Multiple country payroll training.