Business Analysis (advanced)
airSlate’s Growth & Strategy team manages the following:
- Pricing Strategy for all our products
- Management of key company initiatives and new product launches
- PQL Upsell process (cross-selling products and upselling individual users to B2B plans)
- Supporting CEO on Go-To-Market strategy
- Competitive Intelligence / Market Research
- Funnel improvements and Conv Rate Optimization for key initiatives
We’re looking for a talented strategy associate to help create and implement airSlate’s pricing and go-to-market strategy with user research, competitive analysis, hypothesis generation and A/B test results analysis. As part of airSlate’s Growth & Strategy team you will report to airSlate’s Director of Growth (based in Boston, MA) and work closely with airSlate’s product, marketing, payments and data science teams.
What you’ll do:
- Cross-functional management of key initiatives
- User Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Hypothesis Generation & A/B test results analysis
- User data analysis
- Financial modeling
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in any of the following:
- Product management
- Product Marketing
- Business Analysis / Strategy
- Marketing/brand management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Strong business acumen ability to understand all departments
- An analytical thinker, able to reach data-driven conclusions and give high quality presentations
- Experience managing projects to strong results
- Knowledge of typical SaaS KPIs
- Experience in competitive analysis
- Knowledge of English is not lower than Upper-Intermediate
- Financial modeling would be a plus
Main steps to join us
HR interview (≅ 30 minutes)
The recruiter shares information about the company and asks questions about your career goals, job preferences, abilities, knowledge, and more. Once pre-screening has finished, your resume is submitted for approval.
Technical interview (≅ 1.5 hours)
This interview is meant to assess your technical skills and knowledge required for the role. You will be asked questions based on the information you’ve indicated in your resume as well as questions that will test your problem-solving skills and ability to apply your knowledge to real-life work-related situations.
What We Offer:
- Flexible work environment. We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
- Professional growth opportunities. We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
- Health and wellness. Health is not only about going to the doctor. We offer every employee sports options, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
- Compensation and benefits. In addition to a competitive base salary, we reward our team members’ performance with monthly bonuses to recognize achievements, time, and effort.
- Open communication with top management. At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. If you wish, you can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads at any time.
- airSlate Junior Club. We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
- airSlate Care. Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.