- Support of projects in budget planning and control
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of budget plans in close coordination with the project managers
- Preparation of regular forecasts and reports
- Support of the projects in planning and execution of tenders and orders of service providers and suppliers
- Creation of service descriptions and other documents required in the context of procurement processes
- Follow-up with the internal interfaces accounting, tax and procurement
- Invoice processing and tracking
- "Accompanying" and tracking invoices from the moment they arrive at Porsche AG to ensure that they are processed in a compliant and timely manner, in coordination with the accounting department
- Support and control of service providers and suppliers
- Creation of master data
- Support in the preparation of compliant quotation and invoice documents
- Ensuring the delivery of goods and services on time and in accordance with the offer
- Support in the optimization of procedures, processes and tools in relation to the above activities
- Completed studies in business administration or a comparable course of study. Alternatively, completed training in the commercial field.
- Fluent written and spoken German
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- First professional experience in the administrative area desirable
- Confident handling of Windows 10, Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and SAP
- Strong communication skills and very high customer and service orientation
- Independent, structured, and very careful working style
- IT affinity as well as a distinct understanding of processes
At a Glance
ENABLING YOU TO SHAPE A BETTER TOMORROW
Functioning as a technology and business partner, MHP digitalizes its customers’ processes and products, and guides them through IT transformations along their entire value-creation chain. MHP is a digitalization pioneer for the mobility and manufacturing sectors with expertise that can be transferred to a wide range of industries. MHP is also a premium partner to thought leaders on the path to a better tomorrow.
MHP serves over customers worldwide, including large corporations and innovative SMEs. MHP advises on both operational and strategic issues, offering proven IT and technology expertise as well as specific industry know-how. MHP operates internationally as OneTeam with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Romania, and China.
MHP has been shaping the future alongside its customers for 25 years. The MHP team of over 3, employees is united by the company’s promise of excellence and sustainable success. This promise continues to drive MHP – today, tomorrow, and in the future.
MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
How to apply?
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our website. Please include documents like resume, references and project list (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Do you still have questions? Then take a look at our FAQs on our careers page. If you have any further questions, please contact our recruiting team at [email protected]