Microsoft Dynamics F&O (Dynamics AX) Consultant
About the role
- Playing an active role in the project team in definition of the optimized business processes, structured requirements analysis, providing input for project scope or product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, helping customers to define MVP and product roadmaps
- Working (with the rest of the team) with the client (conducting workshops with the client, running demos, presenting or implementing solutions to customers)
- Configuring and making the solution working according to requirements
- Delivering fit-gap analysis for the solution requirements with reference to standard capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM
- Proactively sharing knowledge as well as introducing new people to the team and teaching others.
- 2+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics F&O (Dynamics AX) Consultant, with one end-to-end projects in portfolio
- Ability to configure and parametrise the system
- Understanding of customization patterns within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations at the level allowing to specify custom solutions for developers
- Experience in business processes including Finance, Manufacturing, Retail and Supply Chain is an asset
- Ability to perform and document the results of business and system analysis (e.g. in form of users stories, processes, diagrams)
- Communication and presentation skills at least at the level to work within the delivery team
- Creative approach for solving common challenges across projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Fluent English is welcome, however we also offer a ramp-up if you do not feel confident enough with your English level.
Nice to have
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or earlier versions
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate will be considered as a serious advantage
- Proven track of working with other leading ERP platforms
- A self-motivated digital solutions enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Other European languages on the B2+ level will be considered as a serious advantage.
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Training and certifications in the product areas and functional areas
- Work with the best domain specialists within PwC Network
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- We work remotely too using leading technologies
- Stable employment
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card.