- Coordinating some of the rollouts of the Global Asset Module GAM where you will offer support with the coordination of the global rollout, execute trainings and deliver user support when required (own the topics and respond)
- Offering support in requests for the module for leased-assets "RE-FX", according to IFRS16 (as proxy for one of the team members)
- Acting as a Community Manager - owning the forum and ensuring that planning and follow-up is done by you, or one of the other members of the core team
- Reviewing and approving local and legal requirements, approving them (in alignment with the team) and writing them in a specification so that our IT department could do the settings in the system. Including: definition of requirements, testing them, or supporting the user department in testing, make sure all formalities are handled, and the changes are accepted prior to go live
- Supporting on the implementation, which includes development, testing and acceptance of the "House of KPI's automation and visualization"
- Being an experienced finance professional, you are willing to develop yourself and you are flexible to take up other finance projects in addition to the tasks described above.
- High school/ University degree/ Master Diploma in Business, Accounting, Controlling, Economics, or a similar domain
- Several years of professional experience in accounting with focus on the process areas Invest-to-Disposal (Asset Management) and book-to-report
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any other language would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of SAP tool R3-S4Hanna
- Process orientation and conceptual skills
- Structured way of working
- Personal initiative, persuasiveness, assertiveness and teamwork
- Ability for traveling.