The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
- Project delivery – Deliver assigned projects in the role of leading SAP FI expert, covering the complete scope for Financial Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems and solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support.
- Participate in pre-sales activities – solution proposal and effort estimations based on business requirements, impact analysis and engagement with peers for complete end to end solution proposal
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP FI application (GL, AA, AR, AP) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release.
- Resolution and proactive management of systems problems
- Strong professional consulting experience in SAP FI area
- Knowledge and experience in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and the related authorization concepts
- Very good ability to lead complex technical setup and solutions in Financial area and its integration with other systems and/or solutions
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support.
- University degree in Financial Accounting or IT / Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Fluent written and spoken English required
Would be considered an ADVANTAGE:
- Knowledge in Treasury, Collection and Disputes, Investment management, Real Estate
- ABAP development knowledge (debug and simple code understanding)
- 4 full lifecycles of project implementation
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Very good ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops for functional areas and integration alignment
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
- Extra vacation days
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all. Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.