GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference.
GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on or check us out on .
What you will do
- Support strategic sourcing and category management projects and activities
- Gather and analyze data to make recommendations and actions to help our clients
- Analyze client spend data to discover savings opportunities and ways of adding value
- Identify the client's purchasing needs, eSourcing processes, and technology requirements including the implementation of SMART by GEP
- Work closely with senior management and clients to develop tools and to create customized proposals and lead client and analyst teams as needed
- Assisting with business development & firm building activities
- Working with corporate communications to increase awareness of our services
- Develop opportunities to create intellectual capital
What you should bring
- Business fluency in English
- Additional fluency in German
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great presentation skills