SAP FICO Consultant for SAP Support/Maintenance Projects
At Atos, a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, we are dedicated to shaping the future of the information space. As a global SAP Platinum Partner and value-added reseller, our SAP practice offers end-to-end services and a single point of contact for packaged solutions.
If you are passionate about delivering business value through digitalization and want to be part of our diverse international projects and ongoing digital transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
- Handle FI issues independently and train team members on typical FI issues and standard FI knowledge
- Deliver on agreed timelines with a focus on FI solutions
- Ensure compliance with SLA
- Work with multicultural teams and lead tasks independently
- Handle various sub-modules in FI or CO
If you have the following skills and experience, we want to hear from you:
- Technology: SAP ECC or S/4HANA
- FICO knowledge and experience of SAP FICO module implementations or support/maintenance
- Experience in requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, design/business blueprint, and configuration/customization
- End-to-end business process know-how
- Integration experience with other modules such as FI, FI-AA, CO, MM, or external systems
- Fluent English and/or German for effective communication and cooperation with clients
- Analytical thinking and ability to extend knowledge and collaborate with the team
- Initiative, flexibility, and customer orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to develop skills and solve problems
Nice to Have:
- Workflow SAP S/4HANA certification
- Understanding of EDI
- Debugging skills
What's in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs and work-life balance
- Integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform for shopping, cinema, sports, etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities
- SAP courses and certifications
- Language courses: English, German, French
- Conferences and expert communities
- Gift packages for special occasions
- Additional days off and Atos Jubilee gifts for seniority
- Remote working or commuting allowance
- Relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
What happens next?
1. Quick conversation with HR
2. Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative (via MS Teams)
3. Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
Work the way you want - remotely, in hybrid mode, or at our office. Choose your future. Choose Atos.