Competitive Salary & Benefits
Knowledge and support from more experienced engineers
Respect for your private life and your choices
All tools required for high performance in your field
Responsible approach, long term commitments and stability
Relocation Package for non-Cluj residents.
- C++, C, Python - (nice to have)
- Linux (nice to have)
- Test Strategy & Shift-Left
- Test-automation (stubs, mocks, fakes, etc)
- Collaborative development skills in a huge project environment (delivery process of high quality and complexity)
- Previous ASML knowledge is a plus (with familiarity with development & environment: CWBD, Devbenches, Testarena, ClearCase, BOA)
Project description “Sync & TA” – ASML or any other ASML project
Within this project, two types of work packages are outsourced:
- Synchronization activities
- Unit test automation activities
ASML has various software releases in place to support the various machine types. When a new feature has been implemented on a software release that software change needs to be synced from the software release where it has been created to the other software releases where the change is needed as well. This syncing of software between software releases is not a core competence of ASML, and is therefore preferably outsourced. Outsourcing those sync activities enables the ASML software teams to focus on the first feature implementation instead of the synchronization activities.
Unit test automation activities:
In order to reduce risk as early as possible the software components within the ASML archive contain autotesters to test the components on various levels, from unittest level all up to system level. Various software components within Metrology are lacking decent autotesters or have a decent coverage. In collaboration with the Functional Cluster Test Architects Altran is focusing on two areas surrounding unittesting:
- UTTK to ATTEST migrations - within these packages the UTTK framework is being phased out and replaced with ATTEST unitttests
- Introduction of unittests for legacy components - within these packages unittests are introduced within components that lack decent unittest coverage on risky areas.