Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Deloitte Audit Student Academy is a great fit for students who are looking for an apprenticeship that can provide them with a concentrated set of insights and the palette of career opportunities in a diverse and dynamic field of activity.
- Get a glimpse of a day-to-day experience of a junior auditor
- Practical achievement eligible for mandatory apprenticeship university requirements
- Participate in a mix of technical and soft skills modules designed to enhance the abilities you will need on the finance market
- Discover how to translate market and industry evolutions into audit risks and procedures
- Learn to prepare for your fist job from our experts
- Discover today’s market challenges through case studies under the guidance of experts in the matter
Based on your performance and involvement in the program, you may receive a graduation certificate to boost your CV experience.
Deadline for applications: June 2024
Program timing: 2 weeks program in July/August (TBD)
Deloitte Audit Student Academy Agenda
The program will take place at the Deloitte offices in Bucharest, on a 9 to 5 schedule, every day for 2 weeks. The daily schedule will be composed of curated modules for Economic background students, industry case studies and Managers & Directors led sessions.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.