Job Description: Support Manager DQSC (Assistant Director)
In an international trilingual context (Romanian, French, English), the occupant of this position has the following responsibilities:
- Ensures secretarial activities for various client entities of the Renault Group (DQ Department) and assists the Director/Manager in carrying out their tasks
- Has in-depth knowledge of secretarial and administrative management, is familiar with the company, applies procedures in their work, and contributes to the positive perception of the sector's image
- Acts as an interface between client entities of the Renault Group and various other sectors of activity
- Organizes internal and external missions at the department/entity level
- Manages the work schedule for the Director/Manager
- Organizes internal meetings (planning, reservation/validation of specific meeting rooms)
- Organizes meetings with partners (reservation of specific meeting rooms, coordination with suppliers, access/entry management)
- Manages/updates distribution lists for the sector's activities and contact lists
- Monitors office supplies for all activities for which they are authorized (various IT materials)
- Higher education
- Advanced level of French, intermediate level of English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SAER, BPU, CYTRIC applications is an advantage
- Customer-oriented attitude, responsiveness, precision, attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (working with international clients)
- Very good planning, anticipation, and organizational skills, structured thinking, analytical and synthesis skills
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, initiative, and autonomy
- Resilience to stress and flexibility
All applications will be considered regardless of nationality, gender, disability, age, race, color, religion, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Job Family: Quality & Customer Satisfaction
Renault Group is committed to creating an inclusive working environment and ensuring equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, etc. If you have a disability or special need requiring adjustments to the workstation or work schedule, please let us know by completing this form.
In order to stay updated on the progress of your applications and stay in touch with us, we invite you to create a candidate account. This will only take a minute and will make it easier for you to apply in the future.