Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organizations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation, and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 80 specialists – designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce, and many more technologies.
Hello, investigators and problem solvers! If you’re looking for a position where your quick thinking and problem-solving is the main star of the show - search no more! Currently, we’re looking for a support developer to deliver technical solutions and new ideas for our projects!
- Solve problems reported by clients
You are not expected to be in direct communication with them (we’ll take care of that!). Your technical know-how and curious mind are what we are looking for in the first place. These problems will most frequently be related to PHP and WordPress, sometimes Drupal and Laravel. You will be smoothly onboarded into each project - from day one you will have a buddy who will provide all the necessary business details.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT as a developer
- Familiarity with PHP and Laravel
- Analytical mind
- Communicative English (B1 minimum)
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress, Drupal, and Laravel (but don’t worry - you can learn with us!)
- Experience with Git
- An open mind
Working for Frontkom
- 8-14k net monthly pay (on B2B contract or others), based on your experience
- Supporting innovative and ambitious products for start-ups and companies from all over the world
- Opportunity to enjoy workation in our sunny office in Madeira – we take care of transport and accommodation for you, all you need to do is enjoy the trip!
- Freedom to work wherever you want – we offer fully remote positions
- Option to visit our offices in Warsaw, Lublin, Oslo, Fredrikstad, or Funchal
- Yearly educational budgets, conferences, and other industry events to support your growth
- Private healthcare, sports cards, integration trips, weekly English or Norwegian lessons